STUART | MOORE | STAUB’s attorneys offer corporate counseling that includes a diverse and balanced blend of legal experience, business sense, market savvy, cutting edge awareness and ingenuity. Our attorneys frequently counsel boards of directors and executive officers concerning their business operations, serving as general counsel for our clients. In connection with the regular business activities of our clients, STUART | MOORE | STAUB’s attorneys:
- Negotiate, document and effectuate business relationships, including the preparation of business-to-business licensing, consulting, brokerage, manufacturing, service, operation, and financing agreements;
- Provide guidance with respect to employment matters, risk management practices and public relations efforts;
- Advise with respect to short and long-term financing solutions, including debt and equity capital opportunities;
- Serve as “family office” counsel to high net worth families and their related companies;
- Assist with facilities management, including leasing, landlord / tenant disputes and property evaluations; and
- Prepare employment policies, agreements and handbooks.