STUART | MOORE | STAUB’s attorneys assist clients with all operational matters associated with owning and operating real property, including the following:
- Negotiation and preparation of commercial leases for office, industrial and retail tenants and landlords;
- Landlord / Tenant matters, including lease disputes, sub-lease agreements and unlawful detainer claims;
- Provide “general counsel” services to commercial property managers;
- Representation of homeowners associations;
- Prepare management agreements and other agreements relating to operations on or about real property; and
- Representation of both lenders and borrowers in connection with commercial loan workouts.